Guard Level® API Receptacle
High & Overfill Alarm Connection
- API (Part #554)
- Provide connection of shore alarm system, portable and alarm units, tandem-loading box, and alarm system testers
- Intrinsically safe
- Heavy duty reinforced fiberglass NEMA 4X. IP67 enclosure protects receptacle
- Nickel-plated pin and sleeve contacts
- Capacitance and inductance safety label in door
- Option: 316L stainless enclosure
Guard Level® API Receptacle High & Overfill Alarm Connection
Features & Benefits
This certified approved shore connection allows for the barge or vessel to connect to the terminal for loading and discharge. This is the industry standard for connection to terminal and other alarm systems. Heavy-duty weatherproof construction enclosed male receptacle.
Detailed Product Information
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian-Conrad Bergan prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment.
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian-Conrad Bergan. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.