- Level Gauging Systems
- Level Alarm Systems
- Fuel Management Systems
- Temperature & Pressure Gauging Systems
- Water Ingress Alarm Systems
- Specialty Systems
- Tank Level Alarm Sensors
- Tank Level Gauging Sensors
- Tank Temperature Sensors
- Ex-Proof Displays
- Portable Devices
Microwave Level Gauge
- Full depth tank gauging of all cargos
- Integral LCD readout in US or metric units of measurement
- Requires intrinsically safe DC power source 24VDC loop powered, 4-20mA out 2-wire connection.
- 26Ghz High Frequency
- All stainless steel constructions
- 316L horn Antenna
- 200mm (8”) flange standard
- Option: Tank pressure sensor fitted in housing
- Option: Two cable entries. Second used to connect Bergan Digital 3-point Temp Sensor
- Option: Flanged for retrofit application
- OPTION: TEFLON COATED HORN
Guard®CargoRadar, Microwave Level Gauge
Features and Benefits:
The Cargo Radar Level Gauge is the gauging of choice for multiple cargos. The radar can accurately measure any cargo without requiring special modifications. With an unobstructed view of tanks, the radar beam reflects off cargo and reports to display the accurate levels in view port.
Signal is unaffected by tank conditions regarding pressure, temperature product density, vapor, etc. The Cargo Radar is the desired application for Hazardous, High temperature, and High Pressure applications/environments.
Display: Level (Feet and Inches or meters) locally. The Pressure and temperature values along with level (Innage/Ullage/Volume) is displayed in a panel in the Cargo Control room using Bergan CMS-Plus and/or from one or more MTDEs (Multi Tank Display Explosion proof).
Detailed Product Information
|Sensor Type||Cargo radar Gauge Unit measures the distance to the cargo surface using a continuous radar signal.|
|Measuring Range||114.8ft (35m)|
|Accuracy||± 0.078742inch (2mm)|
Cargo Radar housing 7.87" (200mm) ANSI,
Aisi 316L stainless steel housing,
SCU display housing powder coated “Bergan Blue'” 316ss Plexiglas view port.
The Radar unit wetted parts are made of 316L, Hastelloy C22, Monell Alloy, stainless steel precision casting 1.4848 or PTFE, PP, PEEK.
The process seal is made of FKM, FFKM or graphite.
The internal housings are as single chamber or double chamber version in plastic, stainless steel, or aluminum.
They are available with protection ratings up to IP 68 (1 bar).
|Dimensions||The total length is dependent on horn size. Flange is 200mm (8”); height above the flange is 9.05”|
|Temperature Range||-328…+842°F / -200…+450 °C|
|Operating Voltage||9.6...36 V|
Parts must be ordered through Service!
Part Number, Description and Drawing Numbers are Required!
- ABS certificate 04-HS462108/2-PDA
- Intertek report, Zener Barrier PN# A11064A, J20021371-002, Zener Barrier PN# A11084B, 100482748DAL-003
- FM approvals, Cargo Radar 3044145, Puls 66 Radar 3018197
- DNV, 1-10863/GL, 47 416 – 03 HH/LRS Cert No. 04/6003
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
- Offshore Vessels
CompliesUSCG 46CFR IMO
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian Conrad Bergan, LLC prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian Conrad Bergan LLC. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.