- Level Gauging Systems
- Level Alarm Systems
- Fuel Management Systems
- Temperature & Pressure Gauging Systems
- Water Ingress Alarm Systems
- Specialty Systems
- Tank Level Alarm Sensors
- Tank Level Gauging Sensors
- Tank Temperature Sensors
- Ex-Proof Displays
- Portable Devices
Guard Level® 07324 DWSG+GF
DoubleWiper Sight Glass With Gas Free Vent
- DWSG+GF (PN# A10066B)
- Visual gauging and gas free vent
- 50” sq. inch viewing area
- 10” mounting pipe can be used as an ullage opening
- Raised glass for easy cleaning and to eliminate water accumulation
- ½” thick heat tempered glass
- Single 2-sided wiper for simultaneous wiping of top and undersides
- All stainless construction w/ Teflon and Viton seals standard
- Stainless steel flame screen for insertion during gas free operations
- Opening hinge allows for simple changing on wiper blades
Guard Level® 07324 DWSG+GF, Double Wiper Sight Glass with Gas Free Vent
Feature & Benefits:
This sight glass not only allows for viewing into the tank for load conditions without exposing vapors to the atmosphere.
It also allows for the tank to be opened for Gas Freeing without removing hatches.
The sight glass is hinged and comes with a flame screen supplied. The sight glass is opened, and a flame screen is manually added rendering "Gas Free" operations safe.
In the closed position the glass allows for viewing into the tank with dual wiper for top and bottom glass.
Detailed Product Information
|Measuring Method||Visual Gauging Through Bergan Guard Level® Sight Glass|
|Materials||304 stainless steel, teflon and viton seals, viton wipers, heat tempered glass|
|Mounting||10 inch SCH 40, mounting trunk|
|Weight||approx 55 lbs, (25kgs)|
|Operating Pressure||Up to 10 PSI|
|Operating Temperature||-20°F to +150°F(-29° to+65° C) standard|
Parts must be ordered through Service!
Part Number, Description and Drawing Numbers are Required!
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian Conrad Bergan, LLC prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian Conrad Bergan LLC. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.