Guard Level® TLS
Tandem Barge Loading Switch
- • Intrinsically safe
- • Allows for safe simultaneous loading of two barges
- • Can be installed or used with a series connected level alarm system or with the Guard Level® Deck Alarm Cabinet
- • Activation of high or overfill switch on either barge will activate terminal shutdown
- • Heavy duty NEMA 4X fiberglass enclosure with complete operation instruction label
- • Option: API to API pigtail with storage box available
Guard Level® TLS Tandem Barge Loading Switch
Features & Benefits:
The tandem load switch allows tandem loading with just an extension cable from outboard API of inboard barge to inboard API of outboard barge. The tandem loading box is not required for this application.
The switch is permanently installed on both barges allowing for independent or tandem loading by turning a switch to the desired function.
Detailed Product Information
|Material||Heavy duty NEMA 4X fiberglass enclosure|
|Weight||2 lbs (0.9 kg)|
- Tank Barges
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian-Conrad Bergan prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment.
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian-Conrad Bergan. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.