- Level Gauging Systems
- Level Alarm Systems
- Fuel Management Systems
- Temperature & Pressure Gauging Systems
- Water Ingress Alarm Systems
- Specialty Systems
- Tank Level Alarm Sensors
- Tank Level Gauging Sensors
- Tank Temperature Sensors
- Ex-Proof Displays
- Portable Devices
Guard Level® Tri-Stick-2A
High & Overfill Alarm Sensor w/ Temp Gauging and 1-M Dipstick
- Level alarms, top off gauging and cargo temperature
- Combines independent high and overfill alarms, one meter rising tri-colored stick gauge, and cargo temperature gauging with readout at tank top
- 8” (200mm) ANSI flange
- Test rod for testing level alarms and rising stick
- Temperature dry thermal well built to length
- Requires intrinsically safe DC power source for temperature gauging
- All stainless construction
- Option high temp (asphalt) 10”(250mm) flange
- Option stainless steel floats for harsh cargos
Guard Level® High & Overfill Alarm Sensor w/ Temp Gauging and 1-M Dipstick - Tailored to Your Vessel
The TRI Stick allows for three applications in one 8” penetration. The Tri-stick has High Level (95%), Overfill (98%), Rising Gauge Stick, and Temperature up to 3 points.
May also be used for asphalt with an upgrade to a 10” ANSI flange. The reduction of deck penetrations allows for a clean barge.
This unit is serviceable from the top requiring “no access” to tanks.
Detailed Product Information
|Temp. Sensor Range||
||Temperature Intrinsically Safe||
Parts must be ordered through Service!
Part Number, Description and Drawing Numbers are Required!
ApprovedABS, DNV, LR, GL, BV
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
- Offshore Vessels
CompliesUSCG 46CFR IMO Solas
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian Conrad Bergan, LLC prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian Conrad Bergan LLC. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.