- Level Gauging Systems
- Level Alarm Systems
- Fuel Management Systems
- Temperature & Pressure Gauging Systems
- Water Ingress Alarm Systems
- Specialty Systems
- Tank Level Alarm Sensors
- Tank Level Gauging Sensors
- Tank Temperature Sensors
- Ex-Proof Displays
- Portable Devices
Guard Level® Twin-2A
High Level and Overfill (HH) Alarm Sensors
- Twin-2A PN# A12042C
- Independent high and/or overfill (HH) alarm
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- 8” (200mm) ANSI flange (Optional flanges available)
- Adjustable hermetically sealed NC (Normally Closed) level switches
- Heavy duty 316L alarm floats
- Test rod for testing level alarms as required “prior to loading”
- Option: 2” ullage Tape Flange, PN# A12042C-FLNG
- Option: High Temperature (Asphalt), PN# A12042C-HT
- Option: Extended lengths
- Over 10,000 units in service worldwide
Guard Level® 07324 High Level and Overfill (HH) Alarm Sensors
Feature and Benefits:
The Twin 2A provides the vessel (2) alarm points to assist Tankerman in loading the barge. The alarms are independent of each other and indicate high (95%) level is attained, and overfill (98%) level indicating overfill conditions exist. This is the most important single contributor to clean waterways and safe loading conditions.
This unit protects lives and the environment. Considered a “simple apparatus,” it is designed to be located in the hazardous area protected by IS (Intrinsically Safe) barriers on Guard Level® Deck alarm cabinet or shore terminal IS approved cabinet.
Display: Audible and visual alarms are displayed on Guard Level® Deck Alarm Cabinet or shore terminal alarm/shutdown cabinet.
High-level indicated visually, with a flashing amber strobe light and intermittent tone horn, Overfill is indicated visually with a red flashing strobe light and static horn.
Detailed Product Information
Parts must be ordered through Service!
Part Number, Description and Drawing Numbers are Required!
Type ApprovedABS, DNV, LR, GL and BV
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
- Tank Ships
- Offshore Vessels
CompliesUSCG 46CFR IMO
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian Conrad Bergan, LLC prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian Conrad Bergan LLC. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.