- Level Gauging Systems
- Level Alarm Systems
- Fuel Management Systems
- Temperature & Pressure Gauging Systems
- Water Ingress Alarm Systems
- Specialty Systems
- Tank Level Alarm Sensors
- Tank Level Gauging Sensors
- Tank Temperature Sensors
- Ex-Proof Displays
- Portable Devices
Valve Control Unit + Stuffing Box
- VCU PN# A10087A-(Reach Rod OD)
- Valve position indication for non-rising stem submerged cargo and ballast valves
- Integral stuffing box with triple seal (Teflon and Viton) with greased packing
- Color coded valve position indicator with reflective material for on-the-spot visual verification
- Direct welding to 3” or 4” pipe
- Available flange mounting options
- Available Reach Rods in size: (1”, 1 ¼” and 1 ½”)
- Available stem adaptor and hand wheels
- Available valve adaptor yokes
Guard Valve® VCU Valve Control Unit + Stuffing Box
Features & Benefits:
The Valve Control Unit is a manual “Valve Position” indicator for open, closed or throttled.
Our design is the ONLY valve position indicator that can be viewed at any position on the barge.
The open/closed is designated with reflective colored material. The reflectivity allows the valve position to be determined at nighttime from a distance.
A GREEN flag identifies the open position and a RED flag indentifies the closed position. The valve “open to closed” turn ratio is engineered into the manufacturing travel distance of each flag.
Detailed Product Information
|Material||HOUSING ALL STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION|
|Indicators||304SS WITH REFLECTIVE TAPE OPEN/CLOSED INDICATION|
|Packing||TEFLON BUSHINGS, SQUARE BRAIDED PACKING ROPE|
Parts must be ordered through Service!
Part Number, Description and Drawing Numbers are Required!
- Tank Barges
- Ocean Tank Barges
Our world class parts department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact one of our professional sales or service team members by phone or email for prompt, courteous service.
Ian Conrad Bergan, LLC prides itself on service after the sale. It is our mission to ensure our customers experience full use of our quality equipment after the sale, installation, and life of the equipment
We warranty all of our equipment at Ian Conrad Bergan LLC. While the standard warranty is 12 months from delivery of equipment, we can negotiate a specific warranty at the time of sale.